Computer Aided Drawing and Manufacture using PTC CREO
PTC CREO is the world’s leading product development solution (PDS). Suitable for the design and development of products in a whole range of subjects in the curriculum.
CREO is a product development management solution (PDMS). Much more than a CAD (Computer Aided Design) CAM (Computer Aided Manufacture) solution.
CREO can be used by students from years 4 to 12. Participants receive 10 hours of face to face training by Australia’s most experienced CAD for schools trainers.
A DVD of resources and lesson plans is provided. Teachers will receive licenses to use in the school and licenses to give to their students so that the software can be used at home.
Unlimited licensing at no extra cost
‣ Join over 3000 teachers in Australia trained in PTC products.
‣ Receive highest level support and training
‣ Assistance with installation at school for your IT staff.
‣ Access to hundreds of online training resources for staff and students.
‣ Learn to 3D print or CNC manufacture or export to 2D programs for post processing.
Sponsored By RDA Hunter ME Program
Discount available for ME program participants. Contact
Ruth@dontpanic.net.au before registering.
When: Tuesday 6th – Wednesday 7th December
Where: Novotel Newcastle Beach
5 King Street, Newcastle
Time: 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Completing the CREO course will contribute 10 hours of QTC Registered PD addressing 3.3.2, 3.4.2, 5.1.2, 5.3.2, 6.2.2, 6.4.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards
maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.