Apply 3D printing to solve a real problem and Me3D will bring it to life…..
Win great prizes …
- At least 8 designs will be given the Me3D prototyping development treatment. Either refining what they have or creating the model from scratch
- Best collection from a school will receive a Me2 3D printer
- Best entry overall will also receive a Me2 3D printer for themselves
Here’s how to enter …
Come up with a great application of 3D printing to solve a real problem & Me3D will bring it to life. No 3D CAD experience is required to enter, only your attention, inspiration & insight.
- First! Find a great “Human Factors” problem to solve with 3D printing
- Record your concept in the sheets provided
- Show that the user will find value in the design
- Repeat this process until you find something really cool!
- Upload your concepts to Seed3D.org
- Prize winners will be chosen by RDA Hunter. Selected entries will have the concept taken through to a physical prototype stage by the Me3D team
Competition only available to Hunter ME Program Schools
Entries Close Friday June 17th
Seed3D- Human Factors Instruction sheet and