Regional Development Australia – Hunter’s ME Program Industry Engagement & Stakeholder meetings will provide quarterly updates for the Program’s key stakeholders.
During this Meeting:
- Todd Williams CEO of RDA Hunter will open the event.
- Rick Evans from State Training Service will give an update on the BOOSST initiative.
- Rick Evans ME Program Director, will present information on the 2015 – 2017 activities and will give an update on the future of the Program.
- Ms Sarah Gray, a recent graduate of the ME Program will discuss the impact of the Program.
- Rob Wolters, Director Industry and Resources TAFE NSW will give provide an update
- Finally Sonia Liddard will mediate a forum on how we can form stronger partnerships
It is hoped that the meeting will help to re-invigorate our existing, and deliver new partnerships, to accommodate the increase in the number of schools involved in the Program and students wishing to pursue careers in Advanced Manufacturing and STEM.
WHEN: Thursday, 10 March 2016 from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM (AEDT)
WHERE: Riddell Theatre Hunter TAFE Newcastle – 266 Maitland Road, Tighes Hill, NSW 2297, Australia