Cisco Networking Academy, a Cisco Corporate Social Responsibility program, is an IT skills and career building program available to learning institutions and individuals worldwide. More than 6 million people have joined the Networking Academy and become a force for change in the digital economy since 1997.
The Networking Academy is helping build the workforce of tomorrow.
It identifies and develops the skills people and businesses need to thrive in a digital economy. We work with educators, employers, and technology experts to create courses that prepare students for the future.
• More than 9500 educational institutions use our curriculum to enhance their academic and career development programs.
• Employers worldwide recognize the quality of the Cisco Networking Academy curriculum in preparing students for entry-level IT jobs.
• More than 1 million students participate each year, and 1.3 million students obtained new jobs between 2005 and 2014.
Cisco Networking Academy is offering a series of online workshops. See the links below:
The Cisco Networking Academy puts everything you need to deliver a top-quality IT skills and career building program into a single online learning platform.
• 1 million people log in each month to learn and teach.
• 20,000 instructors have become certified to teach the Networking Academy curriculum.
• 155 million exams have been taken online to date in the online learning platform.
As new technologies change the way we learn, Cisco Networking Academy is evolving to provide a consistent and engaging experience.
•Set up and manage courses online, add students and instructors, monitor their success, and customize their experience
•Enhance instruction and customize courses by embedding content from social media channels
•Simplify classroom management with discussion boards, multimedia chat, alerts, notifications, blogs, and more
•Manage the success of your program with data dashboards and reporting
•Collaborate wherever you are in the world in a global learning community
•Set yourself up for success with notifications to your phone or email, alerts, and calendars